Let the Chaos Begin...
I am not special.
I am not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
I am the same decaying organic matter as everything else...
- FALLON: Do you guys all get along? During the NBA, you play against each other, here you are together. How do you learn the plays and stuff?
- DURANT: Well, we respect each other during the season...
- FALLON: Do you though?
- DURANT: We do. We like each other. As a team, you have to be close, and we came together about a month and a half ago. People were saying we were too small...we couldn't come together as a team.
- FALLON: Do you favor James [Harden]? When you see James, do you wink and say, "I'm gonna pass you the ball."
- DURANT: I wanted him to do well. I was trying to pass him the ball.
- FALLON: No favoritism?
- HARDEN: It made it easier because everybody on the team was so unselfish, it made the game easier.
- FALLON: But when Kobe plays Gasol, they're teammates...
- DURANT: Yeah, but Kobe's like...He's like...He's like a beast. Like, he don't care. He don't care about anybody else...
- FALLON: He doesn't care, he just wants to win.
- DURANT: So he really hated Pau, actually.
taequandean reblogged this from gotemcoach
xoxoyoungandfree likes this
Show more notes